Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Silly Fallback on Wednesday

Hi guys! here I go again...but much better than yesterday. I had just browse my credit card status on-line, finally it has been updated with my last payment made last Sunday.


I got a chance to talk to the person who never failed to make me happy all along. much longer than last Monday's conversation. Never forget the scent... It still lingers in my mind...Wish I had the chance to ask what's that scent (...next time I will).


Bad thing is that, no matter how I wanted to make my day so perfect, destiny never failed to give me things to struggle for... Making me stop for a while in the world where I am, get out of the box because I am already irritated and focus on getting angry. "Wish we did not do good things to other, if we only knew that it would just caused us the fallback... It seems that it was our fault that we returned that "something" which was lost for a long, long time. Instead of just saying "thanks" for our deeds, they just wanna make explained why we have it or why we returned it. 


Good thing is that I still have lots of good breeding with me all the time. Have a nice day everyone! -- Leo



No comments:

Post a Comment