Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blue Tuesday


Hi guys!
Today I already received my credit card bills... I've been expecting this the whole week last week. Now that I have it, I don't even have to bother coz I already have it paid last Sunday (...early bird, that is!)

Work has been good somehow for me today but then I still feel tired making me lower my energy. I still got a lot of help my the peeps around me (they never fail to help me all this time) even I don't even ask them, I still find time to laugh though stress eats me since I accepted my new task.
Happiness came along during my coffee break trying to boost me up but it doesn't even helped. I really hope more than destiny has offered me today through this person :0

I'm starting to feel I'm not at home at work not like the way I feel before. Day-by-day, I now have this outlook: Wake up in the morning, go to work, and count days until it's weekend again...

I go home at the end of this day feeling blue, empty and tired. I feel I wanna go asleep as soon as I entered the door (house) hoping that tomorrow's already weekend. --Leo



No comments:

Post a Comment